Welcome!

This site is for my students (again!)
In this blog, I want to show you that you can learn English in a different way! All you have to do is to listen to some songs, read lyrics, watch music videos, read about your favourite bands (Ok, maybe rather MY favourite bands!) sing karaoke, listen to the radio etc... and I even added some guitar videos, or guitar chords.
Anyway, I hope you can find something useful, interesting or fun in here!

GREEN DAY - wake me up when September ends

18 June, 2009

Here is a song we are going to "study" with the students in 4 Green.
In this song there are some verbs in the present perfect tense! Yay! We have just learnt about it!
I'm not a great fan of this American band, but well, it's better than Céline Dion, isn't it?!
So here is the music video without the lyrics :

and here is the "karaoke" version

You can try to play it on your guitar!Here are the chords:

verse

G D/F#

Em7 G

Cadd9 Cm G

verse

G D/F#

Em7 G

Cadd9 Cm G


watch this guitar teacher on youtube! Doesn't he look like our Joey? (attitude and bermudas?!!)

 

Followers